J. Donald Braden
Areas Of Concentration
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Administration
- Transactional & Business Law
- 1975 — University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.
- 1971 — University of Baltimore, B.S.
- Maryland State Bar Association, Board of Governors representing the Upper Eastern Shore
- Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation
- Queen Anne's County Bar Association, Past President
Donald has practiced law in Queen Anne’s County and the Upper Eastern Shore for 45 years concentrating in the areas of law listed above.
From 1979 until 1987, he served as the elected State’s Attorney for Queen Anne’s County.
For the last 25 years, he has served as a member of the Maryland Attorney Grievance Commission. The Commission is an arm of the State’s highest court responsible for administering a system of attorney discipline of those admitted to the Bar of Maryland. He currently serves as Vice Chair of the Commission.
Mr. Braden has successfully briefed and argued a number of landmark cases before Maryland’s appellate courts.
He and his wife, Sharon reside on Kent Island, and are members of St. Christopher’s Church. Their daughter, resides with her husband Scott in Annapolis, and children, Eve and Warner. Their son Parish, his wife Eileen and their children, Charlotte and Jay, reside in Arlington, Virginia.