Kayla A. Coursey
Areas Of Concentration
- Business Matters
- Domestic Matters
- Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- PreNuptial Agreements
- Protective Orders & Peace Orders
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Traffic Violations
- Real Estate
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- 2020 — University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude
- 2016 — University of Maryland University College, B.A. Paralegal Studies, magna cum laude
Honors and Recognition
- Heuisler Honor Society, University of Baltimore School of Law (2020)
- Royal Graham Shannonhouse III Honor Society, Distinguished Scholar, University of Baltimore School of Law (2019)
- Mid-Shore Pro Bono, Elder Law Attorney of The Year
- Up & Coming Lawyers, Class of 2023, What’s Up Magazine
Kayla’s practice focuses primarily on domestic matters, business matters, and estate planning and administration. Kayla also enjoys assisting her clients in the areas of real estate, civil litigation, and minor and serious traffic violations.
Kayla attended the University of Baltimore School of Law, graduating with honors (summa cum laude). Kayla worked as a Paralegal for the firm for several years before accepting her position as associate attorney, gaining valuable experience and knowledge in a multitude of areas of the law.
Kayla is a lifetime resident of Kent Island, where she lives with her husband, Mason.